The SafeGate barrier is designed for use around temporary excavations and commonly used in the communications industry.
The SafeGate Barrier is small enough to fit in the back of a van, which is ideal for 1 person worksites. It is very lightweight and can be erected in seconds.
Add the new SafeBase to your SafeGate for total stability. Each base weighs 2.6kg. The SafeGate passes wind loading category A (59 mph wind) when 1 SafeBase is applied each SafeGate in a 4Way square configuration.
The 3 Way SafeGate (2.25 meter) and 4 Way SafeGate (3 meter) are also commonly used for manhole repairs, cable laying and temporary access restrictions.
Features & Advantages
- A set of 3 (2.25 meter) or 4 (3 meter) hi-vis, hinged gates
- Lightweight: each gate weighs just 2kg
- Use alongside SafeBase for Cat A wind loading
- Easy transport and compact storage
- Compliant with Chapter 8 Street Works
- Suitable for restricted access sites, such decorating or cleaning work
- Modular design for various configurations
- Hinged clips for quick and easy assembly
- Integral locking clamp for stability when barriers are deployed in a straight line
- Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 100% recyclable