School patrol warning signal to TSRGD diagram 4004, to protect children during the critical periods for road safety at the start and end of the school day.
- Extruded aluminium provides a robust vandal resistant shell
- Punched apertures backed with anti-glare polycarbonate
- Easy install weight of less than 5kg. Supplied with channel section on the reverse and clips available separately
Quick, safe and cost effective programming:
- Operation is automatically controlled by reliable Bluetooth enabled Series 5 Timer
- No time consuming and awkward ladder work
- Easy schedule upload removes health and safety risks
Maximum light output:
- Dense configuration of high performance LED's
- Life expectancy in excess of 100,000 hours
- Solar powered version available
- Approved to BS873 part II.
- EN61000-6-3 emissions, EN61000-6-1 immunity, EN61000-4-3 radiated, EN61000-4-6 immunity
Timer controlled with local Bluetooth schedule upload; or controlled from the internet using Capture - the cloud management platform for internet connected highways and parking technology.