Our arrow/cross lane management LED sign is ideal to assist flow control for car park entry and exit.
The sign has two displays, a green arrow and a red cross, both driven independently with a 24 volt switched supply. ANY barrier or control system can easily integrate these signs into their system.
The signs are available in three sizes to suit all requirements, these are,
- 400 mm square enclosure (Standard)
- 325 mm square enclosure
- 250 mm square enclosure
- Lane management signs
- ideal to assist flow control for car park entry and exit
- Voltage driven with 24 volts.
- Easy to integrate into any existing counting/parking management system
- Will link and be powered directly from a barrier system
- Extremely low power consumption, with each display unit consuming up to 150mA in full sunlight.
- Automatic LED intensity control giving perfect viewing in all conditions.
- Low profile, fully sealed 2.5mm extruded aluminium body provides a robust vandal-resistant enclosure
- Dense wide-angle LED light clusters for optimum visibility and safety. 160 mm diameter each.
- Vandal resistant punched apertures backed with anti-glare polycarbonate
- LED's have a life span of more than 100,000 hours - this product is built to last
- Approved to BS873 part II. EN61000-6-3 emissions, EN61000-6-1 immunity, EN61000-4-3 radiated, EN61000-4-6 immunity
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally to posts or walls via removable 2 x Signfix medium channel section on the reverse
- Weight: 4kg
All our enclosures can be mounted directly to a post or directly to a custom designed sign plate (https://roadsignsdirect.co.uk/road-signs/custom)
If you have any queries or would like us to draft some sign designs please feel free to contact us via email or phone and we would be happy to help.