Flashing warning signal for a variety of application on private road networks, industrial sites, airports etc.
The lights simply flash alternately when 12v is provided. Alternatively, the warning lights can be controlled via an internet connected control system for more complex traffic management situations - see Capture software from DXD Group.
- Extruded aluminium provides a long-lasting, weatherproof shell
- Punched apertures backed with anti-glare polycarbonate
- Easy install weight of less than 5kg. Supplied with channel section on the reverse and clips available separately for fixing to standard posts
Maximum light output:
- Dense configuration of high performance LED's
- Life expectancy in excess of 100,000 hours
- Solar powered version available
- Approved to BS873 part II.
- EN61000-6-3 emissions, EN61000-6-1 immunity, EN61000-4-3 radiated, EN61000-4-6 immunity