Our Industrial Traffic Light lane management LED signal is ideal to assist flow control for car park entry and exit.
The sign has two displays, both driven independently with a 24 volt switched supply. ANY barrier or control system can easily integrate these signs into their system.
- Lane management signs
- ideal to assist flow control for car park entry and exit
- Voltage driven with 24 volts.
- Easy to integrate into any existing counting/parking management system
- Will link and be powered directly from a barrier system
- Extremely low power consumption, with each display unit consuming up to 150mA in full sunlight.
- Automatic LED intensity control giving perfect viewing in all conditions.
- Low profile, fully sealed 2.5mm extruded aluminium body provides a robust vandal-resistant enclosure
- Dense wide-angle LED light clusters for optimum visibility and safety. 160 mm diameter each.
- Vandal resistant punched apertures backed with anti-glare polycarbonate
- LED's have a life span of more than 100,000 hours - this product is built to last
- Approved to BS873 part II. EN61000-6-3 emissions, EN61000-6-1 immunity, EN61000-4-3 radiated, EN61000-4-6 immunity
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally to posts or walls via removable 2 x Signfix medium channel section on the reverse
- Weight: 4kg
All our enclosures can be mounted directly to a post or directly to a custom designed sign plate (https://roadsignsdirect.co.uk/road-signs/custom)
If you have any queries or would like us to draft some sign designs please feel free to contact us via email or phone and we would be happy to help.
Industrial traffic lights can be controlled from the internet using a custom algorithm control from many types if sensors. Find out more: Capture - the cloud management platform for internet connected highways and parking technology.