The MICROTIMA powered school patrol signal. Supplied with 200mm diameter lights designed to meet the European specification. This product is supplied mounted to a grey sign plate incorporating the W140 Pedestrian warning sign.
MICROTIMA was the worlds first programmable School Patrol Signal and is still the UK's leading brand with over 15,000 installations to date.
DHF Products Ltd (roadsignsdirect.co.uk) are the designers and manufactures of this product and have the exclusive rights for it's sale.
School patrol warning signal to TSRGD diagram 4004, to protect children during the critical periods for road safety at the start and end of the school day.
- Extruded aluminium provides a robust vandal resistant shell
- Punched apertures backed with anti-glare polycarbonate
- Easy install weight of less than 5kg. Supplied with channel section on the reverse and clips available separately
Quick, safe and cost effective programming:
- Operation is automatically controlled by reliable Bluetooth enabled Series 5 Timer
- No time consuming and awkward ladder work
- Easy schedule upload removes health and safety risks
Maximum light output:
- Dense configuration of high performance LED's
- Life expectancy in excess of 100,000 hours
- Solar powered version available
- Approved to BS873 part II.
- EN61000-6-3 emissions, EN61000-6-1 immunity, EN61000-4-3 radiated, EN61000-4-6 immunity
Timer controlled with local Bluetooth schedule upload; or controlled from the internet using Capture - the cloud management platform for internet connected highways and parking technology.